Mortgage Calculator

  1. in GBP
  2. years
  3. %


General Insurance

General insurance covers things like buildings and contents insurance, accident sickness and redundancy cover and landlords house insurance.

Again like any other insurance contract, you have it to cover the unexpected and therefore to provide monies to replace damaged household items or part of your income on a short term basis.

You maybe surprised to learn that some 35% of people do not have buildings insurance and 20% don’t have any contents insurance. If you lose your possessions to theft or fire then I assume you want to replace them, if your property is damaged by escape of water or subsidence then I assume you want it fixed? If you do then you need insurance!